- Products and Services
- Products and services by category
- Products and services by medical speciality
- Products and services by care area
The O2matic is a medical device which continuously measures a patient’s oxygen saturation using pulse oximetry and adjusts the oxygen flow to maintain oxygen saturation within a set target range.
SpO2 target ranges can be individually set between 80-100% depending on the patient’s requirements.
- Automatically adjusts oxygen flow in real-time to keep the patient within the target SpO2 range
- Automatically reduces the oxygen flow to the lowest possible value (weaning) while keeping the patient within the target SpO2 range
- Uses visible and audible alarms to alert staff if parameters are exceeded
- Continuously monitors oxygen therapy
‘Oxygen is prescribed according to a target saturation range and those who administer oxygen therapy should monitor the patient to keep them within the target saturation range’
A target saturation range can be set on the O2matic and oxygen flow will be adjusted by the device to keep the patient within this range.
The O2matic will alarm to alert staff if the patient is outside the target range.
Manufacturer: O2matic ApS, Nørrelundvej 10, 2730 Herlev, Denmark