If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 18.09.2014 / Press Releases /BOC Healthcare to distribute MEC Medical therapy devices
- BOC Healthcare has added MEC Medical oxygen and suction therapy devices to its portfolio of medical equipment for distribution across the UK and Ireland. MEC Medical Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of medical gas pipeline products, oxygen therapy, medical gas test equipment and anaesthesia gas scavenging systems (AGSS) in the UK and throughout the world.
- 27.11.2013 / Press Releases /BOC Healthcare gains HFEA accreditation for cryostorage of human gametes
- BOC Healthcare, the UK’s largest medical gases business, has been accredited by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) for the storage of human reproductive cells (gametes) at its Cryobank facility. This adds to BOC’s existing HTA (Human Tissue Authority) accreditation.
- 26.07.2012 / Trade News /Linde improves freeze drying process for pharmaceuticals
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of, VERISEQ® Nucleation, an innovative cryogenic technology to control the formation of ice crystals during the lyophilisation - or freeze drying - process.
- 13.05.2012 / Press Releases /Tracking BOC Healthcare cylinders across the UK
BOC’s Cylinder Tracking system, which will electronically record and track the location, movement and content of every BOC Healthcare cylinder in the UK and Ireland, was inaugurated at a ceremony in Aberdeen on Friday 4 May.
- 02.05.2012 / Trade News /Linde completes acquisition of Air Products' Continental-European homecare business following European Commission approval
Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Air Products' Continental-European homecare business following approval by the European Commission. The transaction comprises homecare operations in Belgium, France, Germany, Portugal and Spain which serve over 250,000 patients and include around 850 employees. With this acquisition Linde Healthcare becomes one of the leading European homecare providers, representing combined pro-forma sales of around EUR 390 million in Europe.
- 09.01.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to acquire Air Products' Continental-European homecare business
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed an agreement for the acquisition of the Continental-European homecare business of the industrial gases company Air Products at an enterprise value of EUR 590 m.
- 29.11.2011 / Press Releases /Stacking up on healthcare management
BOC Healthcare has launched a new range of stackable, gas cylinder storage racks to improve gas cylinder management.
- 11.07.2011 / Corporate News /Linde awards first research grants at Linde Healthcare REALfund event
The technology group The Linde Group today announced the first beneficiaries of the REALfund initiative.
- 09.11.2010 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare launches new funding for healthcare innovation
- The Linde Group’s global business unit Linde Healthcare today announced it has launched the Linde Healthcare REALfund in September.