- Products and services
Products and services by category
- Medical gases
- Hospital equipment
- Homecare equipment
- Medical Engineering Services
- Education and training
- BOC LIFELINE®
- BOC Cryobank
- Cylinder tracking
- Time Remaining Estimator App
- Products and services by medical speciality
- Products and services by care area
The distribution and management of medical gases within a healthcare facility should be controlled in accordance with HTM 02-01. A part of this policy document states that each healthcare facility must have an operational policy which advises the relevant stakeholders of their duties and responsibilities.
The policy should be detailed enough to enable the extraction of best practice procedures and information.
BOC Healthcare offers a service where we develop a bespoke operational policy for you to support you in your compliance with HTM 02-01.
Elements would include but not be limited to:
- System description overview and operation
- Management responsibilities.
- Stakeholder’s defined and accepted responsibilities
- Training requirements
- Operation of the permit to work system
- Normal and emergency operational procedures
- Specifications (where available)
- Plant and manifold log-sheets