- Products and Services
Products and services by category
- Medical gases
- Hospital equipment
- Homecare equipment
- Medical Engineering Services
- Education and training
- BOC LIFELINE®
- BOC Cryobank
- Cylinder tracking
- Time Remaining Estimator App
- Products and services by medical speciality
- Products and services by care area
BOC Healthcare supports hospitals and healthcare facilities by offering a holistic solution to the safe delivery of medical gases, whether through the Medical Gas Pipeline System (MGPS) or, as in the case of the Emergency Response Oxygen System (EROS), through portable units that take to the gas directly to the point of use. EROS offers an easy to use, lightweight and secure solution in rapid response scenarios. The robust unit has been designed to deal with various medical emergencies requiring multi-patient oxygen therapy and is suitable for flat or uneven terrain.
EROS is evidence of BOC’s continued commitment to investing in innovation and the development of products that enhance patient care. It is an invaluable resource for any Hazard Area Response Team (HART) or Emergency Response Team (ERT).
Features and Benefits
EROS is packed full of features and benefits:
- Ease of use – operation is clear and straightforward, and changeover from one bank to the other is simple and quick, ensuring continuity of supply
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable – the lightweight unit offers manual handling benefits and is easy to manoeuvre around potentially difficult terrain
- Secure and robust - designed from high quality stainless steel, the robust trolley carries four ZX integral valve cylinders securely. Brakes on all four wheels hold EROS in position, ensuring stability at all times
- Flexible and versatile – EROS can be used for any 300 bar integral valve with a Schrader outlet cylinder, making it compatible with cylinders from any medical gas supplier
- Cost effective – EROS can reduce overall costs as it eliminates the need for regulators and maintenance
All products and services from BOC offer hospitals the peace of mind that comes from working with a trusted supplier with years of experience and an unrivalled understanding of medical gases. EROS enables HART Hazard Area Response Teams and ERT Emergency Response Teams to take essential medical gases to where they are needed, quickly and safely, supporting the best patient care and outcomes.