Our suppliers and contractors have a significant role to play in ensuring our high level of performance in each area.
The exact requirements we ask of you will vary, depending on the product or service you supply.
Please understand that SHEQ is one of our principal drivers when selecting or managing supply to BOC.
All BOC suppliers must meet the following general requirements:
- we expect you to operate a business which, as a minimum, complies with all applicable safety standards and legislation
- when you are on a BOC site, or working with BOC equipment, we expect you to have the correct skills, training and procedures to perform in a manner which minimises risk
- where BOC has a particular work instruction, policy or process you must ensure it is understood by the appropriate personnel in your company and that it is complied with at all times
- if you are uncertain of what is expected of you, please ask a BOC member of staff
- we expect that all members of your company working on behalf of BOC are appropriately monitored for health risk
- you must seriously consider whether it is appropriate to supply an individual to work on a BOC site, or to work with BOC equipment, if that individual has a medical condition which could affect their ability to perform their job safely and effectively. If such a person is supplied to BOC, then BOC must be made aware of the matter.
|1||Does your company have an Environmental Policy?||If ‘yes’, please provide a copy|
|2||Is your company’s Environmental Management System accredited?||If ‘yes’, please provide a certificate
If ‘no’, do you intend to gain accreditation, and by when?
|3||Has your company been prosecuted, received a prohibition or improvement notice due to an environment incident?||If ‘yes’, please provide succinct details|
|4||Have you calculated the carbon footprint for your organisation?||If ‘no’, do you intend to do so and by when?|
|5||Can you provide a carbon footprint for the product or services you offer to BOC?||If ‘yes’, please provide a certificate
If ‘no’, do you intend to gain accreditation and by when?
|6||List your three top environmental initiatives||Please provide details|
All goods and services must be supplied to the appropriate specification. If you are in any doubt, please ask the appropriate BOC Technical Contact for clarification.
call us on 0800 111 333